How do I place an order?
We at CHINI C DESIGNS have a simple ordering process and our website is optimized to facilitate an easy checkout process. After browsing through our product range and picking a product, you should select the size and colour of your preference before you ‘ADD TO CART’. Once you have finalized your purchases you can click on the ‘CHECK OUT” button to go ahead with the purchase. If you have any issues in purchasing a product, do email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.
How do I pay?
We support the following payment options:
Cash On Delivery (available in select pin codes)
If the order is placed using Credit card / Debit card/ Internet banking, then the order will be processed once the payment is approved by the bank.
If the order is placed using COD payment type, then the payment has to be done to the courier person on delivery of the product. The payment has to be made first to the courier person and then only the package can be opened.
The personal information you share with us is completely confidential. Your privacy is important to us, and we will not disclose the information provided for any reason.
How to care for your CHINI C shoes
Isn’t it the worst when some bumbling hulk steps on your shoes? Number one, it hurts! Also, your shoes are now all messed up. What do you do? First, if you are on a date, don’t let scuffed shoes ruin your fun – you can deal with cleaning your shoes in the AM.
Whether it is from a freak accident or a season’s worth of wear and tear, we have tips that will help keep your shoes looking like new!
- Use a soft brush or cloth to brush away any dry dirt and stains.
- Consider the embellishments when cleaning with a brush. They might damage due to abrasion, so avoid using hard suede brushes as they tend to damage sequins and embroidery. Gently wipe the material clean with a soft cloth.
- Avoid storing your shoes in direct sunlight.
- All floral embellishments are made of delicate materials and are coarse in texture. These may snag in fabrics that are also embellished.
- Keep the shoes in a soft dust bag.